Monday, February 21, 2011

2-21-11

Stopped by Momma's this morning to pill her and noticed that her storm door was gone. Went inside, no Momma. Her purple coat was there, her walker was outside but she's no where to be found.
Looked upstairs, in the building, bathroom and her room.
Called Sophia and texted Loretta and neither of them had her. Then I called Joe and Mary. Joe said he'd come over and help look, Mary said she'd talked to her earlier in the morning. No one knew anything about the storm door.
I rechecked all the rooms and started yelling for her outside. Tried a neighbors house, luckily the neighbor wasn't home. Meanwhile everyone I've contacted has called me back at least once and sent me looking in places I've already looked. Someone asked if I'd called Chuck, well of course not, Chuck's always at work.
I'm heading up the road looking down the avenues for her. Called Yvonne, she called Chuck and he had Momma. And he knew about the storm door, too. got broken by high winds and he removed it.
Here comes Loretta down 34th Street to help search, here comes Helen from River Road, and I finally get ahold of Joe to turn him back around. At least we know now that the 'Corra Family Search and Rescue' can be assembled in a matter of minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment