Sunday, October 16, 2011

October 16, 2011



Stopped by Mom's today, Loretta has no wheels. There were over flowing bowls of food on the kitchen floor for the cat but no water. There was cat poop in the bath tub, a mess in the litter box and no litter to refill it. There were several empty plastic fruit containers in the bathroom crawling with ants. The furnace was below 60 and the stove in her room was blowing air but had no fire lit. There were stained clothes on the bathroom floor.
I picked up the bowls and emptied them, didn't wash the dishes though. Put some water out for the crack cat. Cleaned the poop out of the tub, scraped the litter box (what is in that cat's piss that turns the litter into cement?) and went to the store to get more litter. Started a load of clothes, took out 2 bags of trash, turned the furnace on 70 and got the fire lit in her room. Told her Joe should be there soon to take her out to breakfast. Went home.
Then Joe calls and says she needs to take a sponge bath, well hell, I already took a shower and I can't wash Mom by myself. If she'd even listen to me, some days she won't. I don't know if he took her to breakfast or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment